Sports physiotherapy includes:
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints
- Deep soft tissue mobilisation
- Muscle energy Technique
- Connective Tissue Massage
- PNF muscle lengthening
- Assessment and treatment of postural, pelvic and spinal alignment.
- Biomechanical assessment of movement through video analysis.
- Muscle re-education programme to prevent injury re-occurrence
- Technique to assist in recovery from training and competition
- Taping technique to help with proception and muscle retraining Foot bed to assist and alter foot mechanics
- Eccentric muscle training programmes to help tendons injuries repair.
- Plymetric training to restore explosive muscle function.
- Core stability re-education following injury or surgery.
- Full post surgical rehabilitation.
Our team has worked with some of the biggest names in sport to help them recover from injury, regain mobility following operations or to improve performance. You can see testimonials from just a few of our clients on our feedback page.
Need an appointment? Call 01274 693 591 or drop us a line.
Your email was successfully sent. Your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Required fields not completed correctly.